By providing your full name, email address, and phone number, you are providing personal information that will be used by Thomas Faulkner, MD for the sole purpose of returning your request to be contacted by us. We will only use this information to contact you in order to assist you in scheduling an appointment to be seen by Dr. Thomas Faulkner, and/or to answer any questions you may have indicated. Our intention is to only use your personal information to return your request for contact regarding a FAA medical appointment, and/or a FAA medical related question.
Please contact us if you wish to opt-out/unsubscribe from receiving any future communication.
Like many other Web sites, drtomfaulknerame.com makes use of log files. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, type of browser, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the site, track user
Use of this website
Restrictions of use
The Content may not be copied, distributed, republished, uploaded, posted or transmitted in any way without the prior written consent of Thomas B. Faulkner, MD, except that:
- You may download, print, distribute and use pages from the Site for your own informational, non-commercial purposes, but not for commercial use or general distribution.
- Any copies of documents or pages from the Site must not alter the original Site.
Users of this site must not:
- Monitor, gather or copy any Content on this Site by using any robot, “bot,” spider, crawler, spyware, engine, device, software, extraction tool or any other automatic device, utility or manual process of any kind.
- Engage in any activities through or in connection with this Site that seek to attempt to harm minors or are unlawful, offensive, obscene, threatening, harassing, abusive or that violate any right of any third party.
- Attempt to circumvent the security systems of the Site.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to services, materials, other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to any server utilized by Thomas B. Faulkner MD.
- Attempt to use the Site for any purposes other than those intended by Thomas B. Faulkner, MD, as determined by Thomas B. Faulkner MD in its sole discretion.
- Engage in any activity that interferes with a user’s access to this Site or the proper operation of this Site. You also agree that, in using this Site, you will not impersonate any person or entity.
The Content and the functionality of the Site may be updated or changed at any time without prior notice. In addition, if Thomas B. Faulkner, MD or his agent becomes aware that you are copying, modifying or distributing the Content of the Site other than for the permitted uses of the Site, Thomas B. Faulkner, MD reserves the right to revoke your right to these permitted uses.
If you wish to use material contained on this Site other than for your individual review and individual educational purposes, and the copyright ownership of such material is held by a third party, then you must secure the permission of such third party in order to use such material.
Thomas B. Faulkner, MD cannot guarantee that the Site or its content is error free, and Thomas B. Faulkner makes no representations about the technical accuracy or functionality of the Site or that the Content is accurate, error free or up to date.
THIS SITE IS PROVIDED BY THOMAS B. FAULKNER, MD ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. THOMAS B. FAULKNER, MD MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD-PARTY RIGHTS OR INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THOMAS B. FAULKNER, MD DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE INFORMATION IN THIS SITE IS ACCURATE, RELIABLE, UP TO DATE OR CORRECT, THAT THIS SITE WILL BE AVAILABLE AT ANY PARTICULAR TIME OR LOCATION OR THAT THE SITE IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. YOU, AND NOT THOMAS B. FAULKNER, MD, ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR OR CORRECTION IN THE EVENT OF ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE ARISING FROM THE USE OF THIS SITE OR ITS CONTENT. THOMAS B. FAULKNER, MD MAKES NO WARRANTIES THAT YOUR USE OF THE CONTENT WILL NOT INFRINGE THE RIGHTS OF OTHERS AND ASSUMES NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN SUCH CONTENT.
Limitation of liability
Neither Thomas B. Faulkner, MD, any of its affiliates, officers and employees, nor any other party involved in creating, producing or delivering the Site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the Site or the operation of the Site or failure of the Site to operate. In no event shall Thomas B. Faulkner, MD be liable for any direct, indirect, special, punitive, incidental, exemplary or consequential, damages or any damages whatsoever, even if Thomas B. Faulkner, MD has been previously advised of the possibility of such damages, whether in an action in contract, negligence, or any other theory, arising out of or in connection with the use, inability to use or performance of the information, services, products and materials available from this Site. Your acceptance of this limitation of liability is an essential term of this agreement and the parties acknowledge that Thomas B. Faulkner, MD would not grant access to the Site without your agreement to this term.
This Site may link to or be linked from other websites that are not maintained by, or related to, Drtomfalknerame. Thomas B. Faulkner, MD does not endorse, and is not responsible for, the content of any of those third-party websites.
You agree that your use of this Site, this Agreement and any disputes relating thereto shall be governed in all respects by the laws of the State of Georgia. Any dispute relating to this Agreement shall be resolved solely in the state or federal courts located in Atlanta, Georgia.
Thank you for visiting our Site. Please contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions.